Supervised organization of the entire event (before, during and after): strict consultancy, students' list, sketch of the room design, detailed and timed programmed of activities, numbered tables, guests lists, and everything else needed to look after the event.
Labeled enveloped (the school's and student's names): Each student will received a fine enveloped invitation with safety stamps on the entrance and food tickets
Music: the event will last around 5 hours with professional DJ entertainment, a large selection of music tracks, intelligent and laser light systems, a smoke machine and bubble making machine.
Master of ceremonies throughout the entire dance to guide during the entrance, meal time and farewell
Uniform escorts: the personnel will guide each guest to the table; guard the people who enter the dance and aid guests to solve last minute predicaments
Cold fireworks show: indoor explosions when the each group of students dances the waltz. There would be 3 explosions per group (certain places do not allow this).
Two mimes to welcome the guests
A comparsa show that lasts 30 minutes
A Costa Rican typical music groups with masquerade show for 30 minutes
Three stilt men to liven up the carnival
Lobby's circus show: three performed artists that will blow your mind through theatric, juggling and balancing acts using balls, juggling pins, juggling props, fire strings and torches. The artists will capture your attention carrying out stunts with stilts, mime, contortionism and one-wheel bicycle. It will be like being at the circus!
Instrumental live music during dinner time
Carnival attire for the students that include: a feather boa, a lighted tiara, neon bracelet and whistle for girls; a fabric hat, lighted necklace, neon bracelet and whistle for boys. Each attire is given in an individual bag with curly ribbon. Carnival attire for all the guests: beads or a fantasy mask and a large trumpet packed in individual bags.
Large colored balloons for students and guests
Photo package that includes: (All photographs are taken by a professional photographer)
- An 8X10 altarpiece wearing graduation robe and mortarboard
- A 5X7 photo wearing graduation robe and mortarboard
- A 5X7 black and white photo wearing graduation robe and mortarboard
- 12 passport size photos (with or without graduation robe)
- 4 wallet size photos wearing graduation robe and mortarboard
- A 6X8 group photograph
- Four 6X8 prom night photographs
- Professional make-up artist for the photo shoot
Senior prom dance video to each student that attends the dance: the video is edited and musicalized Full room decoration (different colors to choose from):
- 6 level balloon tunnel or a tighten fabric structure with spotlights to decorate the main entrance.
- Entrance arch with metal based. This arch will be covered in flowers, fabrics and spotlights.
- Carnival balloon net.
- Metal sculptures shaped as students of a 1.20mts tall decorated with a flower base (to decorate the room and reception lounge)
- Two tall floral ornaments with fabric base to frame the dance floor.
- Fabric ornaments and spotlights to decorated the platform.
- An ornament in balloons that spells: "GEN 2018" at the center of the room.
- Center pieces in natural flowers on a glass base with wireless lighting (this option is available for 10 people table).
- Two latex balloons blown up with helium on each table.
Note: this package can be adapted to suit your budget needs